Thursday, March 5, 2009

Eli is sleeping

Eli has been sleeping since 9:00am. HOLY CRAP. I've paid some bills, talked to some friends, wrote a letter for the town clerk, printed some pictures, managed a shower and brushing my teeth, ate breakfast (he was awake at that point), and done some other random things.

He is finally stirring. Well, my days at home are numbered and I'm just going to miss all of this time with him. To think that I'll actually have to use my brain in an intellectual way is something I can't even fathom at this point. And I'll have to remember. Thank god that make note pads and pens.

As for an update on Eli...he is doing very well. He has moments, but they are pretty predictable. This week, he visited Scott at work, went on a car ride to go to sleep, visited the insurance company, and today our plan is to go visit a friend to return a scarf. Although we might save today's errand for tomorrow seeing as he was hoping to go for a walk. Maybe we'll do that while we visit our friend. Who knows, he may get outside and find it to be too cold for a walk and settle for his nice warm room where he can work on his neck muscles. He likes that like a hole in the head.

No comments: